This Lottery Platform is for project owners or people that want to start their own cryptocurrency project and need help with WEB3 development of their project.
LOTTERY is a fun, engaging and community building WEB3 Application that makes the community build growth meantime having the possibility to hit big. LOTTERY is a decentralised automated ticket system that randomises numbers for people to potentially win big.
LOTTERY makes it easy for anyone to join and the simple UI assists in making the interaction with the application easy, accessible and for everyone. Let users purchases tickets for a prize pot that draws on time set by you.
- You can set any ERC20/BEP20 compatible token as a token for buying tickets
- You can set LP Tokens as a way to increase building liquidity for the project (Would be great and super fun to build LP pools!
- Set amount of winners
- Set the % of the prize pot that should go to each winner </aside>
- Coinbase Wallet </aside>
- Available on (1 Is Included)
- Binance Smart Chain
- 1.Set a % that you as admin charge (Max 25%)
- 1.Bancc charge 5%
- 2.The rest will be divided by the participants
- 2.Use a fee (%) to burn tokens from everyone that have purchased tickets
💡 We have a demo that uses the test net tokens BLRT on Binance Smart Chain. You can use and test the lottery with BLRT and see how it works. Contact any of these persons below and we will be able to send out test tokens for you to try.
If you are interested in Purchasing this software please reach-out to one of the contacts above or fill in the google form below
In order for us to provide a stable, sufficient and secure solution we currently have a few design options that can be changed;
- Background image
- Links In Menu
- Links In top Right Menu
- Colors in UI
- Social Media Links
Our Google form shows a detailed description of what we need from you in order to process the work.
- 1.The gas fees for the cost of publishing the contracts on each chain is expensive
- 2.The amount of work in order to products that is pleasing for you as a customer.
Yes, If you have purchased more lotteries. We can do this as an additional cost because a new LOTTERY is needed for this.